- Went 4-0 in single matches
- Went 5-0 in double partnering with Amanda Szymborski
- Saw action in nine matches at No. 4 singles, compiling a 2-7 record.
- Went 1-2 in her matches in the No. 3 singles spot.
- Teamed up with Brooke Butterfield to earn a 3-8 record in the No. 1 doubles spot.
- Dropped a match at No. 2 doubles with Matilda Ennis, and went 1-1 with Caroline Ross.
High School: Two years of varsity tennis, conference and regional champions 2015-16, conference and regional champions 2016-17, fifth place at Division I state finals 2015-16 ... Academic All-State 2016-17, Most Improved Player 2015-16, OK Red Scholar-Athlete (2016-2017)
Community Involvement: Band, LEO club, National Honors Society, MVA volleyball ... Rockford kids tennis camps, Shop with a Cop, LPGA parking, Kid's Night In, MHSAA state track meet
Personal: Enjoys listening to and playing music, playing basketball and volleyball, photography, spending time with family and friends, and doing outdoor activities ... sister Maegan McCarthy University of Michigan track and field '19 ... chose to attend Alma College for small class sizes, the pre-med program, and to continue playing tennis in her college years.